We are currently looking to hire a graduate to work as an on-line catalogue designer. With a product range in excess of 100,000 items, we only have around 1000 digitally logged and available to view on-line. This has proved to be limiting over the last few years. This project aims to build, design and roll out a new architectural catalogue to cover all of our ornamental products and for this we need a catalogue developer / catalogue designer.
We hope that this placement will make efficiency improvements to our on-line catalogue process. We aim to be as creative as possible with everything we do and this role will follow that lead.
This is a fantastic project to build a portfolio for a self-sufficient graduate with competence in marketing and design. We see this as almost a unique project to work for a traditional business with excellent growth potential and the role is quite simple, to use the placement to successfully deliver a completely new online catalogue which represents all our ornamental ironwork.
HNC, HND or degree in design would be ideal for this role.
Skills / Experience
- Design skills, CAD etc
- Digital marketing best practice awareness
- Photoshop skills
- Appreciation for website style and presentation
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent at managing projects
- Dedicated approach to managing tasks to completion
- Web front end development
- Previous experience of delivering a project in a similar role
- 31 days annual leave
- Employee bonus scheme which operates twice per annum
- Friday is a half day for all employees
Please make any enquiries through our website.