Ballantine Castings Ltd. has delivered high-quality castings across practically all industry sectors. Our facilities, processes and systems are individually tailored to specific client requirements and are underpinned by Industry Accreditations (British Standard and Achilles Link-Up).
Our commitment to providing the highest standard products, however, has given rise to a number of systems and procedures to further guarantee customer satisfaction and the production of high quality, high integrity castings. There is a total quality culture that runs through the organisation based solidly on a commitment to 100% first-time methodology, zero defects philosophy and overall customer satisfaction.
The below principles are carried out as standard to ensure seamless production, casting quality and dimensional accuracy;
- Fully documented written procedures for every casting
- Total product and material traceability throughout the process
- Weekly customer delivery updates
- Full First Article Inspection (FAI) for all new castings
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) for all Engineering Castings
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) for all Castings
- 3D dimensional scanning service on all prototype castings available on request
- 3 stage casting inspection process
- Continual Investment in plant, people and equipment